Antique Imperial Palace Canopy Day Bed
82"W x 57"D x 87"H
Made in the province of Shanxi, this ancient, yet majestic canopy bed is estimated to be 100 years old. A beautiful creation of artistic mastery, every wooden detail of this bed is hand-carved with high-quality elm lumber. The front of the bed is particularly eye-catching. It mimics a Chinese elaborate moon door framed by fifteen separate panels, each hand-carved with precision. They all work together to tell a connected narrative of an ancient battle.
- 5 separate windows in the back and another 3 on both the left and right surround the bed.
- These windows can be left open or closed off with raised adjustable panels.
- Below the adjustable windows are another set of pictures with flower and bird imagery.
- Assembly required (instructions will be provided).
- Interior dimensions measure 76.5"W x 51.75"D.
- A 4 inch thick silk pad can be ordered separately for $450, please see Fabric Selections for choices.
- White Glove delivery service is available upon request, please call for a rate quote.
Discounted Curbside Shipping: